In this article we will discuss on Nddc Scholarship. The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was founded in 2000 with the goal of promoting the Niger Delta’s quick, even, and sustainable development into a region that is economically wealthy, socially stable, ecologically regenerative, and politically tranquil. This is what the NDDC postgraduate scholarship program seeks to accomplish.
Applications for the NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarship Program are now being accepted from eligible students, according to the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). The scholarship is completely supported Nddc Scholarship
NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarship Program Description
The Program is open to candidates with the necessary qualifications who are pursuing appropriate Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from accredited universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Science of the Environment
- Gas/Oil Law or Environmental Law
- Project Administration
- Health Professions (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Computer/technology science
Requirements for NDDC Scholarship Program Applications
1. A first degree from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 2nd Class Lower Division for those seeking to enroll in a master’s program and an excellent master’s degree for PhD candidates
2. Applicants must have been accepted into a post-graduate program at a foreign university in one of the disciplines specified above.
3. Candidates who have already begun attending universities abroad are ineligible to apply.
4. Written confirmation of the applicant’s moral behavior from any of the guarantors listed below from the applicant’s community or clan:
a. National Assembly Member
b. The LGA chairman.
c.a superior traditional ruler.
D. Judge of the High Court
5. People who have a criminal record or proof of cult participation are not eligible for the award.
6. Candidates need to have finished the required National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. The admission letter from the foreign university must be current for the applicant.
Niger Delta Region Eligible for NDDC Scholarship
The complete list of Nddc Scholarship that are eligible to apply for the NDDC scholarship is shown below.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
The following attachments must be included with an online application:
1. A current passport photo
b. Credible University Degrees in the Relevant Field.
c. Discharge Certificate from NYSC
d. Letter of identity from the local government.
e. A letter of admission to a postgraduate program from an overseas university.
IMPORTANT! Although the Scholarship Scheme is not yet available online, please sure to bookmark this page because it will be updated as soon as it is.
1. An automatic registration number will be given to any application that has been successfully completed.
2. For easy reference, print a paper copy of the online-generated acknowledgement.
If you enjoyed reading this article and would like to receive similar updates in the future, please enter your email in the box below and click the “Share” button to let your friends know about it.
How To Apply For Nddc Scholarship
- NDDC scholarship application process The following documents must be uploaded with the application at the NDDC portal: a current passport photo,
- a letter of local government identification, a letter of admission for graduate study from an accredited foreign university, any pertinent degrees from an accredited university, and a certificate of completion or exemption from NYSC.
- Registration numbers will be automatically provided to application forms that have been successfully completed.
- For easy reference, print a paper copy of the online-generated acknowledgement. The NDDC website will list all the candidates who have been shortlisted.
What is the value of an NDDC scholarship?
The scholarship covers all costs, including lodging, transportation, and other expenditures.
- Candidates from oil-producing/bearing communities/local government areas are given preference, provided they score at or above the official NDDC scholarship exam cutoff level.
- The committee will make sure that beneficiaries in each state are distributed fairly across the courses. Changes to the institution or the course may not be made.
- The Commission will not initiate contact with applicants who were not selected for the Computer Based Test (CBT), who were not invited for an oral interview, or who were unsuccessful during the oral interviews.
- According to the aforementioned criteria and its own internal evaluation, NDDC Nigeria reserves the exclusive and total right to choose applicants. In this case, the commission’s ruling is definitive.
The NDDC overseas scholarship test typically consists of two sections:
The scholarship overseas scholarship test normally consists of two sections:
- general questions that everyone must answer
- and discipline-based questions.
Candidates in Engineering and Science-related areas, for example, could take a mix of science-based topics like arithmetic, English, physics, and chemistry for part 1, then discipline-specific questions for part 2.
If you are looking for Nddc Scholarship postgraduate scholarship past questions and answers, here they are:
1. A cricketer’s average in his first 20 innings was 15 runs per innings. After a further 10 innings, his average had increased to 17 runs per innings. What was his average for the last 10 innings? A. 19 runs B. 18 runs C. 17 runs D. 20 runs E. 21 runs The correct answer is E.
2. His average was 21 runs per innings. 2. The main petroleum producing countries in Africa are _____________ A. Nigeria and Togo READ ALSO Federal Fire Service recruitment requirements in Nigeria
B. Nigeria and Libya
C. Zaire and Algeria
D. Tunisia and South Africa
E. none of the Above The correct answer is option [B].
3. In three samples, the proportions of milk and water are 2:1, 3:2, and 5:3. A blend of equal parts of all three samples is created. A: 2;
A. 2 : 1
B. 5 : 1
C. 99 :
D. 227 : 133
E. 4 : 5
4. Complete the series, 144, 121, 100, ____, 64, 49
The correct answer is option [D].
5. During the day, a snail climbs 9 feet up a wall. It takes a break after all of the hard work it has done throughout the day… However, she falls asleep!! It wakes up the next morning to find that it has fallen 5 feet while sleeping. How many days would it take the snail to reach the top of a 17-foot-high wall if this happens every day?
A. 5 days
B. 4 days
C. 3 days
D. 2 days
E. 1 day
The correct answer is option [C
6. In his closet, Mr. Brown owns eight black gloves and twelve brown gloves. He grabs a pair of gloves from the closet on the spur of the moment. What is the least number of gloves Mr. Brown must choose in order to be guaranteed of finding a matching pair?
[A] is the right answer
The following general documents must be attached:
- A postgraduate admission letter from the awarding university must be attached.
- Please provide all of your credentials.
- Please include a copy of your NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must include recent passport images taken within the last 6 months.
Be aware that only Niger Delta-based candidates will be taken into consideration.
Only those who successfully complete the computer-based test and oral interview will be given consideration.
Niger Delta Development Commission Application Procedures (NDDC)
The application form has not yet been made available.
To begin the application process, go to the NNDC Scholarship Portal at http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/.
Keep in mind that you need a written guarantee of the applicant’s good behavior from one of the people listed below who is a member of the applicant’s community or clan.
Foreign Nddc Post Graduate Scholarship
Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) – The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is launching the Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme as part of its Human Resource Development initiative to give Niger Delta residents the knowledge and skills they need for productive engagement in the
How to Apply for the Nddc Scholarship 2022/2023 | Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship
Today, we’ll be discussing the Nddc Scholarship Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship| How To Apply.
Do you know about this Scholarship Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2022-2023? Have you ever won a prize on the internet?
This is a fantastic opportunity! For a chance to study abroad, apply for the Nddc Scholarship Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2022/2023.
You’ve obviously come to our page because you’re looking for a scholarship online.
. Well, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Nddc Scholarship Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2022-2023 right here.
You will receive an academic support fund for your personal development needs as a result of this award.