Kevin Jetton Scholarship Description
University students who are interested in receiving an education in an authorized degree program that is related to information technology can receive financial assistance from the Kevin Jetton Service Scholarship, which is a national scholarship that is offered annually.
The selection procedure for this scholarship places a significant emphasis on the applicant’s record of exemplary contribution to other IT students and professionals. A candidate must currently be an active member of an AITP student chapter in order to be considered eligible.
The Betty Stevens-Frecknall Scholarship is a prominent academic scholarship that is awarded on a national level and is open to applicants from any college or university in the United States. All applicants must be currently enrolled as full-time students at an accredited college or university and working toward a degree in an information technology-related profession. Academic aptitude, potential for leadership, and financial need will be the three criteria that the selection committee will use to determine who will receive the scholarships.
These three distinguished national service and intellectual prizes, the Kevin Jetton Service Scholarship, the William R. Reaugh Scholarship, and the John W. Council Scholarship, are all open to applicants from any institution or university in the country. Please be aware that providing outstanding assistance to other IT students and professionals will play a significant influence in the evaluation process. In order to be considered, applicants must currently be enrolled as full-time college Students working toward a degree in an information technology-related discipline. The members of the selection committee will determine the students who will get the scholarships based on the following criteria: service to other IT students or professionals, academic ability, potential for leadership, and financial necessity.
You will immediately be considered for any and all scholarships if you fill out the online form that is supplied further down the page.
- SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: May 31, 2022
- AMOUNT: Varies
- OFFERED BY: Foundation for IT Education
- STATE: Nationwide
- Essay Required: Unknown
- Recommendations Required: Unknown
- Minimum GPA: 3
- MAJOR: Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Kevin Jetton Service Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria::
- A declared computer science/CIS/MIS/IT major with an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- A student who has satisfactorily completed at least one full semester of college (12 semester hours or equivalent)
- Enrolled as a full-time (12 semester hours or equivalent) undergraduate student at an accredited institution in the United States
- A US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will be accepted between January – May 2022. Please return any time during that period if you are interested in applying for this prestigious scholarship.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official scholarship @ http://www.edfoundation.org/scholarship_app_form_2022.htm
- Provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
(note: this address must be accessible
through October 2022)
- Telephone number
- Address (line 1)
- Address (line 2)
- Zip Code
- College or University name that you will be attending
- Anticipated Date of Graduation
- Type of Degree Sought (Associates, Bachelors)
- Provide the name of your AITP Student Chapter, if applicable
- Cumulative GPA
- Evidence of scholastic ability
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will be accepted between January and May 2022. The scholarship committee will review applications over the course of the summer and will be in contact with you once finalists have been identified.