In This article we discuss on jpts scholarship. Nigerian International Scholarship for Joint Professionals Training and Support. The International Scholarship is accepting applications from outstanding students.
Joint Professionals Training and Support International is in charge of the grant (JPTS)
The Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited (JPTS) is a US/Nigerian registered educational institution that promotes and assists Nigerians in obtaining professional certifications in a variety of fields, which will provide a competitive advantage over academic credentials.
Read more: JPTS School Fees 2022 for All Courses
Check out the JPTS Courses That Are Available for Enrollment in 2022.
Joint Professionals Training and Support International is in charge of the grant (JPTS)
The Jpts Scholarship board of directors and management are concerned about the country’s academic decline, and they challenge the Nigerian government and youths across the country to fill the educational gap with industry-standard professional certifications.
For the academic year 2022/2023, this Distance Learning Program is open to all excellent international students, including Nigerians. The goal is to assist students in acquiring appropriate 21st-century professional skills, techniques, and attitudes that will provide them with the best chances for success in a quickly changing environment.
Nigerian International Scholarship for Professional Training and Support
The International Scholarship is accepting applications from outstanding students.
Joint Professionals Training and Support International is in charge of the grant (JPTS).
Jpts Scholarship International Limited is a licensed educational institution in the United States and Nigeria that offers industry-relevant certifications in a variety of fields.
Why should you choose Jpts Scholarship l to further your education?
Students will learn skills, methods, and attitudes that will prepare them for success in a quickly changing world at JPTS.
Overview of the JPTS Scholarship
- Joint Professionals Training and Support International is the name of the organization.
- Department: Not Applicable
- Distance Learning Program is the level of the course.
- Tuition-free scholarships are available.
- Online mode of access
- NA (number of awards)
- International nationality
- The prize can be claimed in Nigeria.
Criteria for JPTS Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates of various nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be BSc, PGD, MSc, or PhD students who have taken and passed the scholarship test.
How to Submit an Application for a JPTS Scholarship
- Interested candidates must apply to one of the following universities for admission:
- Edexcel University is a university in the United Kingdom.
- University of St. Louis
- Poma Business University is a private business school in Poma, Arizona
- University of South America
- California Pan American College
- Applicants are eligible to complete the online application form for this award after they have been registered.
- Scholarships and Benefits from the JPTS
- Benfit: The scholarship awardees are eligible for a tuition fee waiver of 100% while attending one of the universities listed above.
EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION/ENTRANCE IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS.
For Jpts Scholarship potential and interested students across Nigeria, we hold both Offline and Online Admission/Entrance.
Our Offline Admission/Entrance is held every FRIDAY & SATURDAY at 11 a.m. during the months of March and April.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE ENTRANCE/ADMISSION EXAMINATION
1. For offline candidates, fill out the Entrance Examination Form and attach any appropriate papers before submitting it. Candidates that apply online must fill out an online application.
2. You write the Admission/Entrance Examination at our Secretariat if you are an offline candidate (See address below).
On request, we will send you a LINK via SMS or WhatsApp message if you are an online candidate. You submit the form after filling it out with all of your pertinent information. In your email, you will see a LINK that will take you to the examination page. When you click the link, an examination website will emerge, and you must complete the exam there.
3. If you pass the exam, you’ll receive a “Provisional Scholarship Admission Letter,” which you’ll need to print.
4. We will provide you with an Admission Form. You must complete the form with all necessary information.
5. You will pay us a N5,000 admission processing fee. You will pay all applicable administrative fees directly to JPTS’s GTB or ZENITH BANK account.
6. We will conclude the processing of your admission by properly gathering all of your paperwork and assigning and directing you to the Study Centre of your choosing within Lagos or anywhere else in the country.
Plot 29 Koya Akinwale Str, Ipaja, Lagos, off Aina Obembe Road.
Please call or WhatsApp 08187566370 for any questions, instructions, or directions.
Our Online Admission/Entrance takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. from MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS during the months of March and April.
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or subjects that are acceptable: Distance Learning Program
- The fellowship is open to prospective BSc, PGD, MSc, and PhD students who have taken and passed the scholarship test.
Application Requirements for JPTS Scholarships
After you’ve gone over their eligibility requirements, it’s essential to go through the admission requirements to see if you genuinely qualify for a scholarship with the ongoing JPTS scholarship. The following are the requirements:
- All applicants must have a degree certificate from a Nigerian or foreign university that is authorized.
- Interested applicants who attended a university must submit transcripts of the courses they took throughout their studies.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they are good communicators. As a result, an applicant seeking a scholarship must have a strong command of the English language, which is widely spoken throughout the country.
- Applicants must have a well-known student ID card with financial links in order to be considered. This ID card, as well as other documentation that may be requested of you, will improve your chances.
Students who pass the ability test will be able to obtain a form online, after which the school will provide them with additional instructions. It’s worth noting that the JPTS scholarship has yet to announce any memoirs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Are you interested in taking a lucrative professional course with JPTS?
This article has supplied you with all of the knowledge you require to study and become certified in any industry. It’s a demonstration that what you’re pleading for will gain you high-quality learning, distant learning, and a slew of other advantages.
You would be eligible for a full tuition fee waiver if you were a student at one of the universities listed above.
Selected candidates will be awarded the JPTS scholarship,
which includes full tuition and free study for students of the above-mentioned colleges and a partial scholarship for those who did not attend the recommended universities.
After you’ve gone over their Jpts Scholarship eligibility requirements, it’s essential to go through the admission requirements to see if you genuinely qualify for a scholarship with the ongoing JPTS scholarship. The following are the requirements:
All applicants must have a degree certificate from a Nigerian or foreign
Students who pass the ability test will be able to obtain a form online, after which the school will provide them with additional instructions.
It’s worth noting that the JPTS scholarship has yet to announce any memoirs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Are you interested in taking a lucrative professional course with JPTS? This article has supplied you with all of the knowledge you require to study and become certified in any industry.
It’s a demonstration that what you’re pleading for will gain you high-quality learning, distant learning, and a slew of other advantages.
As a distance learner, you can study from anywhere, at any time, and in any way you want as long as you have access to the internet.
Fill out an application at http://www.jptsportal.com/registration.php.
7 tips to help you succeed as a scholarship applicant
- Here are some things to keep an eye out for and steer clear of in the future:
- Don’t be late with your application; be on time with your application. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. After the deadline, applications will not be considered for funding.
- Please submit your application before the deadline, which is normally in December or January. You will not be considered for the scholarship if you do not submit your application on time.
- If you are unable to fulfill the deadline due to exceptional circumstances, you may write an appeal letter.
- However, there is no guarantee that the scholarship board will approve your appeal if you do not submit your application on time.
- If you are rejected because you submitted late, it is possible that you may be unable to meet the submission date during your university studies.
- It will be a black mark on your record and may influence future scholarship applications.
- Never send in an application that isn’t complete. Make sure you’ve completed all of the sections before submitting your application.
- Please keep in mind that submissions with missing information will not be funded.
- At the end of each semester, awardees must submit a report on their activities and accomplishments.
- At the end of each semester, you will be asked to submit a report on your activities and accomplishments.
- As a result, double-check that you’ve saved all of your receipts and other essential papers.