Chancellors International and EU Scholarships (University of Sussex) 2022 applications are now open!
This scholarship covers a $5,000 tuition price. International students who choose to pursue any program at the University of Sussex will be sponsored.
Please read through this article to understand all about this scholarship, including the eligibility criteria, prerequisites, application date, and more. This could be your chance to be selected as a scholar for this renowned award.
About Chancellor’s International and European Union Scholarships
International undergraduate and postgraduate applicants can apply for 60 scholarships. Because there are only a few grants available, competition is fierce, and only those with exceptional academic achievement and promise will be considered.
If you have got an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2022 and have obtained exceptional grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship.
Chancellor’s Scholarships are offered for applicants to the University of Sussex Business School and School of Engineering and Informatics.
Who can apply for the Chancellors International and European Union Scholarships?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- For fee purposes, be designated as “overseas.”
- Be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree program at Sussex.
- Be self-sufficient.
- Have an outstanding academic record
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a course in the University of Sussex Business School
- Are applying for a course in the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Are applying for a Master’s at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
- You already have a scholarship from the University of Sussex (i.e Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
If you plan to study any of the following, you will not be eligible for this scholarship:
- Postgraduate certificates
- LLM in Corruption, Law, and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- MA in Development Studies
- Early Childhood Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Master of Arts in Globalisation, Business, and Development
- Master of Arts in Governance, Development, and Public Policy
- MA in Social Change, Participation, and Power
- MA in Poverty and Development
- Social work master’s degrees (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE programs
- Courses are directed by schools.
- Any research council-funded master’s degree (e.g. ESRC 1+3 grant)
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
School of Study
- University of Sussex, England.
The award type
- Waiver of fees
Value of the Award
Number of Scholarships available
How to Apply for International and EU Scholarships from the Chancellor’s Office
You must have obtained and accepted an offer of a seat on a qualifying course at Sussex to be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship.
After receiving an offer to study at Sussex, please complete the separate scholarship application form online.
The selected applicant must make arrangements or collect sufficient cash to meet the remaining tuition charge and living expenses for the length of their degree.
Please visit the official website for information on expected living costs at Sussex as well as budgeting tips.
Application Deadline for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships
The deadline to apply for this award is August 1, 2022.
Chancellors International and EU Scholarships- Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline for applying for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships?
The deadline to apply for a scholarship is August 1, 2022.
Who Can Apply for Chancellors International and European Union Scholarships?
Students from other countries
What is the value of the Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships?
This prize is worth £5,000 in total.