Why use digital marketing phrases for inspiration?
The digital marketing is an internet phenomenon.
In fact, it has changed the way the vast majority of companies do business in the 21st century.
In addition, it gave rise to several names that transformed the way we view business strategies.
So, using digital marketing phrases isn’t just an inspiration. It also serves as a reminder and a tribute to all those who dedicated themselves to building the internet and the work we have today.
If you are here it is because you are probably looking to inspire and convince someone that this business is a successful path. Be your boss, your team, your customer or partner.
So, let’s go to them.
(Save this link to your favorites as we will update and add phrases from time to time).
(2. “The marketing work never ends. It’s about continuous movement. We have to keep innovating every day. ” – Beth Comstock, ex-CMO, GE
(3. “For me, pop culture is very fluid: it’s music, it’s cinema, it’s a book, it’s art, it’s technology, it’s a lot of things – and, as defenders of marketing and branding, we should be able to take products and services and combine them with what’s going on in pop culture. ” – Bozoma Saint John, CMO, Endeavor
(4. “Integrated marketing offers opportunities for consumers in new markets”. – Betsy Holden, Senior Consultant, McKinsey & Co.
(6. “Build something that 100 people love, not something that 1 million people like a little. – Brian Chesky, cofounder and CEO of Airbnb
(7. “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation”. – Milan Kundera, writer and playwright
(8. “One way to sell to a consumer in the future is to simply get their permission in advance.” – Seth Godin , marketing guru and one of the main authors on the subject
(10. “Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone ”- Andrew Davis , founder of Monumental Shift and marketing speaker
Content Marketing Phrases
First of all, we need to say that content marketing is a fundamental part of digital marketing.
In fact, I would say that it is the first strategy that a company must adopt when starting in digital marketing.
These digital content marketing phrases will inspire you on how to do this:
(11. “Content is everything you do. Everything you do is content. You just want to document it. – Ivan Cordeiro Jr, CEO of Marfin
(12. “What separates good content from great content is the willingness to take risks”. – Brian Halligan, HubSpot CEO and co-founder
(13. “Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there will be no second date. ”- David Beebe , founder and CEO of the Storified Hospitality Group
(15. “There are three goals for content marketing: reach, engagement, conversion. Define the main metrics for each one. ”- Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
(16. “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is to not link it to your goals. Find out why you’re creating content. – Ellen Gomes, Senior Content Marketing Manager at Glint Inc.
(17. “Content is something that adds value to the reader’s life.” – Avinash Kaushi
(19. “Marketing is telling the world that you are a rock star. Content Marketing is to SHOW the world that you are one. ”- Robert Rose , director of strategy, The Content Advisory
(20. “If you have more money than brains, you should focus on Outbound Marketing. If you have more brain than money, you should focus on Inbound Marketing ”- Guy Kawasaki , former Apple evangelist and marketing expert
So, with these motivating phrases, there’s no reason to wait to start producing content for your company today.
Branding Marketing Phrases
(21. “People ignore anything they don’t like. So brands need to start doing the things they love. ” – Steve Pratt, Partner, Pacific Content
(22. “A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, together, are responsible for the consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another”. – Seth Godin, marketing guru
(23. “Branding is about signs – the signs that people use to determine what you stand for as a brand. Signs create associations. – Allen P. Adamson, co-founder of Metaforce
(25. “Don’t push people where you want to be; find them where they are. ” – Meghan Keaney Anderson, vice president of marketing at HubSpot
(26. “Marketers and smart brand managers understand the importance of leveraging the benchmark to build their brands.” – Mark Shapiro, President of Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
(27. “The value of the brand is the sum of all the hearts and minds of each person who comes into contact with your company.” – Christopher Betzter, brand strategist
(28. “Products are manufactured in the factory, but brands are created in the mind.” – Walter Landor, founder of Landor
(29. “Your culture is your brand. – Tony Hsieh, founder of ZapposCLICK TO TWEET
(30. “Your brand is a story that unfolds at all points of contact with the customer”. – Jonah Sachs, Author
Quotes about Storytelling
(31. “If your stories are about your products and services, this is not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Allow yourself to lengthen the story. – Jay Baer, Content Marketing Professional and co-author
(32. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t say anything.” – Beth Comstock, former CMO and vice president of GE
(33. “Sometimes the reality is very complex. Stories give shape. ” – Jean Luc Godard, director, writer and editor
(34. “Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas in the world today.” – Robert McKee , author
(35. “The brands that win are the ones that tell a great story. When it comes to transmedia narrative, the brands that win are the ones that tell many excellent stories and are able to connect them all. ”- Mitch Joel, author and founder of Six Pixels Group
(36. “The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to ask you questions to think about.” – Brandon Sanderson, Author
(37. “Each of us has some kind of powerful story. Tell her. ” – Leo Babauta
(39. “The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller defines the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation to come. – Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder
Digital Marketing Phrases about Social Media
(40. “The main problem is that everyone sees and uses social media from a different perspective.” – Neal Schaffe
(41. “The content is fire. Social media is gasoline. – Jay Baer
(42. “Never forget that social media is for reach, but email is for revenue.” – Bryan Eisenberg
(44. “Our social media boss is the customer.” – McDonalds
(45. ”Sell-sell-sell methods just don’t work on social media.” – Kim Garst
(46. “Marketing is telling good stories. The social media marketing is to make customers be told by you. ” – Corey Eridon
What did you think of our inspiring digital marketing phrases here on Nairalanceblog?
Leave your opinion in the comments.